Ride With Us
Our independent lessee drivers provide safe, reliable service to consumers, corporations, government and military agencies and tourists. They also provide medical transportation, school routing, private event shuttle (i.e. company parties), and, of course, everyday taxi service.
We take pride in bringing state of the art technology to the local taxi transportation industry.
All drivers are city-licensed and all of our cabs are equipped with digital cameras. Insist on Black & White Cabs of Norfolk and get the service you deserve!
- Black & White has been in existence since 1950, serving all of Norfolk.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Corporate Accounts are available.
- Drivers attend National Safety Council’s Defensive Driving course every 2 years.
- Drivers receive Taxi permits from the City of Norfolk. The City of Norfolk conducts criminal background checks.
- With the same pick-up and destination point, All ride for the price of one!
- Flat rates available for trips outside Hampton Roads.
- Woman Owned Business: Judy Swystun, president of Hampton Roads Transportation Inc., in First Person (PDF) – Inside Business – December, 2013
Want to know how much it’ll cost to get there?